Drupal Moldova Association is a Not-for-Profit Organization with the main purposes of promoting the Drupal Content Management System, and Open Source in general, on both local and global scales; initiate and organize Drupal related events; support the local Drupal Community; promote the Moldovan IT and Drupal communities globally, find partnerships with companies, public institutions, and other NGOs.
Drupal Moldova Association has announced its official release on May the 22nd, 2013. Since then, our association has become on of the most active organizations on the local IT&C scene, and a strong voice among various local IT communities.
Since launching, the Drupal Moldova Association has organized numerous Drupal related events:
- Local Drupal Training Days each year;
- Drupal for Business Conference;
- Monthly Drupal Meetups with the local Drupal Community;
- Drupal Trainings for the local Public Activity Institutions;
- School of Drupal - Drupal training course for beginner developers;
- Moldcamp 2014 - the first ever DrupalCamp in Moldova;
- Moldcamp 2015 - the second DrupalCamp in Moldova.
The Drupal Moldova Association activity is based solely on the initiative and enthusiasm of its team, and the contribution of our local Drupal community. To find out more how you can contribute to the association, visit our Partnership section.